Windows Mobile & PC Build 14267.1004 Bug Fixes & Change Log
Microsoft today released Windows 10 Build 14271 for Windows 10 PCs and Build 14267.1004 for mobile devices to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Windows 10 PC Build 14271 brings a lot of improvements and bug fixes. Read the bug fixes below.
- We fixed an issue where the window borders on apps would change from accent color to black after every upgrade to a new build.
- We have updated the music control icons that are shown in taskbar previews in music apps like Groove to look more crisp and clean at higher resolutions.
- We fixed an issue where the taskbar would sometimes not auto-hide and show unexpectedly on top of full screen windows such as showing above a PowerPoint presentation when in slideshow mode.
- We fixed an issue where the “Hide notifications while presenting” setting preference is lost after upgrading to a new build.
- The entire app header in Action Center is now right-clickable instead of just the app name or “x”.
- We made it easier to dismiss all officiations from a specific app in Action Center by increasing the target area to encompass the entire app header.
- We fixed an issue where interaction notifications would not show a button to input text in some cases.
- Fast user switching should work now with Picture Password.
- We fixed an issue where some desktop (Win32) apps look missing from Start.
- We fixed an issue where the accent color does not automatically change when the slideshow option is chosen for your desktop background.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14267.1004 bug fixes:
- We fixed the issue reported by Insiders in Build 14267 where the Lumia 550 no longer charges or connects via USB. If you hit this issue on your Lumia 550 – we have laid out guidance on various methods to get back into a good state here.
- We fixed the issue preventing Visual Voicemail notifications from happening.