6 features of Lumia Living images You may not know
Lumia Living images includes some cool features apart from capturing just the moment. You can actually customize and edit the living images from within the Photos app. Here are 6 features you need know about,
- You can share Living Images as “images or video” from the Photos app itself using mail or directly on Facebook or using other sharing options, if you please.
- Living Images can sync to OneDrive as a single file and then if synced from OneDrive to a Windows 10 running PC, plays like a Living Image in “Photos” app of the PC too. Not only that once on PC you can share it again.
- You can now save photos from Living Image by just opening the captured living image in the Photos app and choosing edit. So, if you are not satisfied with the final image captured using Living Images option in Camera, you can use this option to save desired images from the Living Images.
- By pressing and holding on a Living Image you can get the context sensitive menu and you can set it as “shows as a still image or a Living Image”.
- Even the Front Facing Camera has support for Living Images with the Windows Camera app and you can capture “Living Selfies” too
- You can switch on both Living images and Rich Capture features in Lumia Camera and capture Living Images with HDR or Dynamic Flash editing options. You can edit the Living Images for HDR or Flash in the Photos app itself.