Apict – Windows Phone XAP
Welcome back instant camera !
Apict lets you add the unique “instant camera” look to your photos.
★★★★★ THE WAIT IS OVER! ★★★★★
The three top asked features are finally here:
– Filters (choose from 11 amazing effects)
– Font options (19 gorgeous fonts)
– Resize and position your text (multitouch: drag & pinch)
• take a new photo or select an existing one,
• crop and rotate the photo to select the area to work on,
• add beautiful text to your photo,
• apply the unique instant camera effect,
• save the result in high resolution,
• share it on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr directly from the app
Apict can also be launched directly from the Windows Phone built-in photo application, through the “extras” menu.
More info & screenshots on http://www.apict-app.com
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t let third party apps upload photos to their service.
Apict has no affiliation with Polaroid Corporation.
**v4.1: Bug fixes
**v4.0: Filters, text options (font, color, size, position, rotation)
**v3.1: Improved image quality, fixed Twitter upload
**v3.0: Smart text: automatically adapts font size & wraps long text, support for non-latin characters (cyrillic, chinese, japanese, etc.)
**v2.8: Fixes Facebook authentication
**v2.7: Fixes Twitter authentication
**V2.6: Faster processing, option to disable the “Made with @apictapp” text on Twitter, compatibility with the future OS update (Windows Phone 7.5 refresh), bug fixes
**V2.5: Mango support, Twitter sharing, pin to start camera, EXIF support, Geodata on Flickr, faster processing
**V2.0: sharing options (Facebook & Flickr), new look, new icon, faster startup
**V1.8: rare bug correction when coming from “Extras”
** V1.7: code optimization & minor bug fixes