TimeMe v188.8.131.52 – Windows Phone Xap
Updated & Patched for all phones
| Application Description
TimeMe is a Windows Phone live tile application which shows the current
time, date, weather and your phone’s battery level all in one live tile,
the app also contains a stopwatch, timer, world clock and sleepscreen mode.
Sadly enough, because of unexpected limitations the time only updates every ~40 minutes when you download
the TimeMe application from the store, you can however download a sideload version which requires a developer
unlocked phone from the project website: http://projects.arnoldvink.com which will update the time every minute.
There is currently simply enough no other way to get a live tile clock to update every minute in the store.
Sideload version installation instructions can be found on the developer forums: http://forums.arnoldvink.com
| Application Features
– Turn your Camera Flashlight on and off.
– Display a Sleeping Screen (phone dock) mode.
– Stopwatch, Timer and World Clock are build in.
– Weather page/lockscreen with weather status.
– View your phone’s remaining battery life time.
| Installation Instructions
1) Install the TimeMe application on your Windows Phone from the store.
2) Launch TimeMe once to enable the background live tile update task.
3) Pin the live tile inside the app and set the live tile to the used size.
Feel free to make a PayPal donation on: http://donation.arnoldvink.com
| Support and bug report
When you are walking into any problems or bugs you can goto the support forums on:
http://forums.arnoldvink.com so I can try to help you out and get everything working.
– Added Camera Flashlight on and off switch feature.
– Added pin the Sleeping Screen and Flashlight feature.
– Added new Wide Photo Live Tile (Custom background picture)
– Added startup action (Goto Tile, Weather, World Clock, Etc.)
– Miscellaneous application improvements and fixes.
Download Xap : TimeMe v184.108.40.206 – Windows Phone Xap
Download Xap : TimeMe v220.127.116.11 – Windows Phone Xap
Having Problems with Xap or Appx Deployment? Please go through the Beginners Guide.
PS : Always buy genuine apps & games to support the developers. Please dont use patches unless you cant afford to buy it or if apps are not supported for your region.