BloghuB v18.104.22.168 – Windows Phone Xap
BloghuB is a blogging application which allows you to connect to several blog engines.
It’s unique feature is a RichText editor with formating capabilities.
Check out http://bloghub.nystedberry.info/ for status updates and links to reviews.
– Rich Text editing with formatting
– Inserting of images
– Local draft of posts
– Tagging and category support (depending on blog engine)
– Blog comment management (currently for WordPress & Blogger)
– Auto detect blog endpoints (RSD)
– Shake phone to synch posts/comments
– Picasa Service to upload images to Picasa instead to the blog itself
(Needed for Image upload support for blogger as the API does not support media elements)
– WordPress only features:
– Geo tag posts and make location visible with http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/geolocation/
– Hierarchical categories
– Easy setup for hosted blogs
Supported blog protocols:
– Blogger V2 (GData, can only be used with www.blogger.com)
Basically every blog engine supporting this protocols should work.
Support & suggestions on http://bloghub.nystedberry.info/bbpress/. Help me make the app better :-)
– Geo Location tagging for WordPress posts. Make visible on your blog with http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/geolocation/
– Hierarchical categories support for WordPress
– Categories selection. Allows to click on the name and not only the checkbox
– WordPress: Download existing tags
– WordPress configuration: The blog name is persisted when comming back to the config screen to select another media service.
– Auto detect blog endpoint. (RDS)
– RichTextEditor: Some more changes on text selection to be more Wp7 compliant
– Fixed crash on some blogs which do not return correct categories list. (b2evolution)
– Fixed TypePad connection issue
Download Link : BloghuB v22.214.171.124 – Windows Phone Xap