Cyber Dust for Windows Phone updated with UI changes & more
Cyber Dust’s app for Windows Phone has just received an update that bumps it over the 1.0 mark, and brings a few UI changes.
Previously dusts and blasts were joined together in the Windows Phone app, now the company has split them apart with Dusts and Blasts having their own tabs in the app.
There are several bug fixes,especially targeted at the camera and photo performance. While the company earlier said the Windows 10 Mobile version was coming this month, the changelog indicates that this will happen when Windows 10 Mobile hits retail release. We’re not sure if this means GA, or the release of the 950 or the “final” insider update, but for avid Windows Phone Cyberdusters, there is some waiting to be done.
Check out the changelog from the store below:
- We now separates dusts, blasts, and groups into individual lists.
- The dust lists and group lists show a little preview of the type of content in each room.
- The blast list will preview the first blast for each room.
- Improved video and image performance.
- Overall reliability improvements are thanks to your feedback.
- Cyber Dust for Windows 10 Mobile is ready. Just waiting for the retail release.