Cyber Dust updated for Windows Mobile with better message encryption & more
Secure messaging app Cyber Dust lets you communicate freely and openly with anyone, anywhere. It has been called a combination of WhatsApp and Snapchat, with messages automatically disappear 24 seconds after being read. Importantly, these messages cannot be traced and are not stored anywhere – not even on Cyber Dust’s servers – assuring all users a high level of privacy and security.
Besides this feature the app supports:
- Blast messages, videos, and photos to all your followers
- Fully encrypted messages are never touch a hard drive
- Detection of who can and can’t screenshot
- Screenshot notifications
- Share photos, videos, stickers, emojis and more
- Group messaging with 100+ friends at once
- User profiles now have a bio and website link
- Securely send your location
- Create custom blast lists and organize your friends
- Sent and Read confirmations
Cyber Dust has just update their Windows Phone app with even better encryption and the following fixes and improvements:
- Several performance improvements.
- Eliminated that annoying jittery movement in the dust and friends lists.
- Clearing just the empty or all dust rooms is easy now.
- The green message counter only shows the number of dusts in the room. A separate icon appears when there are blasts in the room.
- When typing a +username in a dust or a blast text, matching friends are now a tap away, eliminating misspelled user names.
The updated app can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.