Device Diagnostics HUB Updated with some cool new features
Device diagnostics hub app updated with some new features . Device diagnostics hub is a new app which helps to know real time the status of CPU, RAM, GPU, and Wi-Fi . And this can clean your ram and restart your phone . With Device Diagnostics HUB can do this and much more! The first app that will allow you to turn off or restart your phone, even through LiveTile and Cortana! The new update for this app brings some cool features including cortana integration.
What’s new in this update …
Version 1.5 BETA
– The app is also available on the Desktop.
– Added support authentication.
– Added support to Cortana to turn off or restart your phone.
– Added many new languages. Now the app supports more than 40 languages, thanks to Bing Translator.
– The tutorial has been revolutionized. Now there is a wizard with attached video tutorials.
– The problem of special characters has been resolved in the APP.
– The data in the performance section are now more precise and detailed.
– Now you can clean the RAM going to release the memory occupied by the frozen app.
– Added link to my profile on Instagram.
– The LiveTile was finished.
– Added two new functions in the section BONUS: cleaning RAM, and the ipconfig command.
The publisher says there will be another update soon
- Reading data regarding the use of CPU, RAM, GPU, network and mass storage
- Ability to monitor different devices in the same LAN, even with authentication
- Tree view as regards the devices and drivers
- Ordered list of active processes updated in real time
- Full list of installed applications
- Monitor all WiFi networks currently active
- LiveTile to reboot, shut down and clean the RAM
- Ability to draw up a detailed ipconfig device
- Ability to clean the RAM going to close all apps in the background frozen
- Supports Cortana to turn off or restart the device
- The app is also available on desktop, so you can track a phone in the LAN