Interop unlock Windows Phone 8.1 using ROM Rebuilder with all capabilities
2. Install CustomWPSystem v0.6 in phone memory .
3. Change year in phone to 2125 and run Extras + info. When you see an error message, tap uninstall button and set actual date.
4. Change installing applications to SD card.
5. Run CustomWPSystem , select Extra e info and tap Download from store.
6. If the application will be installed, go back to CustomWPSystem, tap SD Card permissions and select SD card. Now button should change to greencolor.
7. Tap Select the XAP , select ROMRebuilder.xap, and tap Apply XAP.
8. When everything will be done successfully, app Extras+info, will be converted to ROM Rebuilder (although the name remains Extras+info).
When you have everything installed and ROM Rebuilder waiting for the commands, you need to do a few other important things .
9. Copy Data.bin to Data folder on SD card.
You can find prepared data.bin for some phones from here.
If you can not find Data.bin suitable for your phone model, you can create it yourself.
1. Run ROM Rebuilder and tap Backup button. OEMSettings.reg file will be copied to Backup folder on SD card.2. File OEMSettings.reg is compressed using gzip. You can open it using e.g 7-zip. Inside archive is located one file. Click on it with the right mouse button and select edit.3. At the bottom add whole content from additional_entries.reg and save the changes.4. Change name OEMSettings.reg to Data.bin and copy this file to Data folder on SD card.
Uhh … Finally, you can press Rebuild button in ROM Builder. Whole process will take one little moment. After receiving Success message you need make Hard Reset.
After success. you can apply registry hacks found here
In this video you can see what can do phone after adding capabilities + interop unlock
Thanks & Credits for WojtasXda for the trick & Xap.