Microsoft released today KB3206632 – aÂ cumulative update for Windows 10 PC and MobileÂ version 1607. It includes improvements and security fixes on Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Azure Active Directory-joined machines, and Windows Hello fixes.
This security update includes these additional improvements and fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:Â
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.
The build bumped to 14393.576. Head to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update (PC) or Settings > Update and Security > Phone UpdateÂ to download the update.
If youÂ are having difficultyÂ downloading the update through Windows Update orÂ stuck in a certain percentage. In case you want to manually download the update, the direct links are provided below. Downloading the file manually is also useful for those who have multiple Windows 10 PC devices and have limited bandwidth.
The size of 32-bit and 64-bit versions are 508MB (up by 5MB from previous update)Â and 947MB (upÂ by 8MB from previous update)Â respectively. Note that these updates are cumulative. Therefore, the packages contain all previously released fixes.
The post Here are the direct download links for KB3206632 Windows 10 PC Build 14393.576 appeared first on Windows Latest