Here’s what’s new & fixed in Windows 10 PC Build 10586.318 (1511)
Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 PC Build 10586.318 as a cumulative update. he update is available for retail users who are not in the Insiders program. The update can be found via windows update Setting. Check the changelog for PC Build below. Changelog for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.318 can be found here.
Here’s the official change log for the update that’s currently rolling out:
- Improved reliability in a number of areas including Cortana, Bluetooth, Shell, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Miracast, and USB.
- Fixed memory leak that occurs when opening a portable document format (PDF) form multiple times.
- Fixed issues with text alignment for right to left languages in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed issue that affected Bluetooth function when a PC resumes from sleep.
- Fixed issue where user accounts weren’t locked out after a number of failed sign in attempts.
- Fixed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Fixed issue that sometimes corrupts CompactFlash cards inserted into a card reader.
- Fixed issue that caused recorded video to be lost when answering an incoming call on some phones.
- Fixed issue that could result in unexpected battery drain while the phone screen is off.
- Fixed additional security issues with kernel mode drivers, remote procedure calls, the Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Windows Shell, Windows Journal, Virtual Secure Mode, Schannel, and Jscript.