Intrusion Alarm v220.127.116.11 – Windows Phone Xap
NEW in 1.3: automatically send an alarm email with snapshot!
Turn your Windows Phone into the ultimate personal security and surveillance device.
Intrusion Alarm uses the built-in phone camera and microphone to detect movements and noises in the surrounding area.
When a motion or audio activity is detected, a snaphot is saved into the phone picture library and an alarm sound is played.
You can choose between preconfigured alarms (police, dog bark, cell ring, etc) or record your own alarm!
Application scenarios are many:
– monitor your house/hotel room against intruders while you are sleeping.
– wake you up if have a nightmare!
– fool your friend with a custom recorded audio track that plays only when they talk or pass through the zone. monitored by the phone :)
– save a snapshot image in phone picture library as alarm fires.
– from/to monitoring intervals.
– delay between motion alarms.
– alarm sound duration (loop).
– reset all settings to default feature.
Direct email address contacts to request support or new features.
In trial mode some functions are disabled, and monitoring time is reduced.