LunaSolCal v18.104.22.168 – Windows Phone Xap
Calculate times of sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset and more for your location at any given date.
The following data is calculated:
– Solar noon
– Civil twilight (Dawn/Dusk)
– Nautical twilight (Dawn/Dusk)
– Astronomical twilight (Dawn/Dusk)
– Length of day
– Azimuth of sun during sunrise and sunset
– Altitude of sun at noon
– Equation of time
– Moon transit
– Azimuth of moon during moonrise and moonset
– Date of next new moon
– Date of next full moon
– Sun Path during a certain day
– Moon Path during a certain day
– Solstice and equinox dates and times
Select any date between January 1st, 1901 and December 31st, 2099.
To specify the location of interest either get the position from the built-in GPS or Wifi receiver or select a city from a database with over 30,000 cities in over 200 countries.
– Show date and time of current new or full moon in local time
– Incorrect handling of day light savings time in calenar view
– Some minor translation issues
If the live tiles do not update, check if background tasks are enabled for LunaSolCal:
Windows Phone Settings -> Applications Tab -> Background Tasks
After enabling background processing you should run the app once to start the updating of the live tiles.
– Incorrect calendar entries when scrolling backwards.
– Some countries updated in the city list
– Calendar view
– Places page to compare rise/set times of different locations
– Difference in day length from previous day
– Live tile issues