Mail & Calendar and Groove music App Updated For Windows 10 Mobile
Microsoft today released a minor update for their Mail and Calendar app for Windows 10 devices. The Linked Inbox feature which was included in the last update was causing crashing issues for some users. With today’s update, Microsoft has removed this feature for now to make the app stable for all the users.
Here’s the changelog below.
- You can share a link to music by tapping Share in the context menu. Tell your friends what you’ve been listening to!
- We now only automatically show more albums for artists you’re exploring if you aren’t on a metered data connection to reduce data usage.
- The theme setting in the app is now tied to the related system setting.
- Improvements in the way the app searches for music on your mobile device.
- Popular settings from the desktop version of the app are now in the mobile version – look for settings related to Downloads, Media Info, and OneDrive in the mobile app.