MetroTalk v188.8.131.52 – Windows Phone XAP
MetroTalk is the best-rated Google Voice app for Windows Phone. It supports push notifications for instantly receiving SMS messages and voicemail, even when the app is not active. Performance and user experience have been the major focus during development.
The trial/free version is ad-supported, and comes with all the features of the full version. However if you enjoy using MetroTalk, we strongly suggest upgrading for further supporting future development.
Please visit http://www.metrotalk-windowsphone.com for more info.
Changelog – Version 3.3:
– New: Added toggle in settings for enabling/disabling “Do Not Disturb”
– New: Ability to save on the device the contact of an SMS conversation or of a Voicemail message
– Update: The application bar in the Folders page, now only displays the options that are applicable for the active selection mode
– Update: Minor UI update for the Voicemail page
– Bug fix: The small live tile icon now supports double-digit unread counts
– Bug fix: Pin numbers that start with a zero no longer result in errors
– Bug fix: It is now possible to create tiles for contacts that do not have a profile photo assigned
Changelog – Version 3.2.1:
– Bug fix: Additional fixes for resolving connectivity errors
For using this application, a Google Voice account is required. If 2-step verification is activated on your Google account, then an application-specific password is required.