Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 Build 10586.240 for PC insiders in Release Preview ring
Today, Microsoft has released a new cumulative update for Windows 10 PC Version 1511 to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. The latest build does not introduce any new features. However, the build introduces a number of improvements and a couple of bug fixes. With the latest update, Windows 10 should be a bit faster and a bit more stable, so if you are in the Release Preview Ring, make sure to download the latest build.
Here is the changelog:
- Improvements to general application compatibility.
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Improved the reliability of reminders.
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and wireless > Data usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized.
- Updated Daylight Savings in countries with Daylight Savings changes.