Microsoft updates Photos app for Windows 10 mobile
The app update comes with the following changelog.
- Share albums using a OneDrive link
- View and edit albums across devices by uploading to OneDrive
- Choose to show cloud-only content from all OneDrive folders in Settings
- Select specific photos when importing
- Pause and resume slideshows using Spacebar and Enter
- See location on a map for photos that include this info
- Improved living image playback
- Bug fixes
- Mobile only:
- View photos from Windows Camera without unlocking your phone
- Edit slow-motion video on select Lumia phones
- More keyboard interactions in Continuum
That appears to be more of a cumulative list of features added over previous updates than an update for this specific version. On the other hand, if you weren’t sure what all those updates were doing to your apps, this is a cliff-notes guide of the new things you can do with the Windows 10 Photos app.