Movie Maker 8.1 goes free for the next 3 days to celebrate Italy beating England
Get it soon! before it expires!
Movie Maker 8.1 is a third-party editing suite for Windows Phone 8.1 hardware running the Preview for Developers. The app usually runs for $1.49 with a free trial and is the first to exploit new API features in Windows Phone 8.1 that allows direct editing of videos on a user’s phone. To celebrate Italy beating England in the world cup, the developer has altered the price and is offering Movie Maker 8.1 for free over the next 3 days.
Here are some highlighted features:
- Full HD 1920×1080 video support
- No movie duration limits
- Save and open videos from SD card and OneDrive
- Titles: font type/color/size, background color/picture/video frame
- Effects: SlowX10, Gray, FishEye, Pinch, Warp, Kenburns (pan&zoom)
- Transitions: Fade In/Out/Cross, Slide, Stripe, Twist3D, Fold3D
- Tools: frame grab, trim, crop, split, move, cut, copy, paste, delete, merge, volume levels
- Unlimited undo(s) and redo(s)
- MP4 and MP3 compressor with custom format
- MP3 audio studio: easily create your mp3 compilation
- Project save and restore
- Facebook, Email, Messaging and Office sharing
- Continue your projects from your pc with Movie Maker for Windows Desktop!
This is a superb offer and one we strongly recommend everyone take advantage of before the three days pass by.