Nokia Software Recovery Tool gets updated to v6.1.49 with bug fixes
Nokia Software recovery tool has been updated to new version 6.1.49 with bug fixes. The tool is required for recovery of old nokia phones and doesnt support Lumia devices. For lumia devices you can use Lumia software recovery tool. Check the official statement below.
Bug Fixes :
NSRT is a very useful tool that helps you to recover or update your Nokia-branded devices. The app includes features of both Nokia Software updater and erstwhile Nokia Software recovery tool. This is required for updating the software on Symbian, Nokia X2 and Nokia feature phones now. You can read our tutorial for learning how to use Nokia Software Recovery Tool.
Prerequisites for your computer (PC):
- Microsoft Windows 7 or newer.
- USB cable to connect your phone to the computer.
- Minimum 4 GB free storage space.
- Asha and Series 40 phones that have USB interface
- Series 30+ phones that have USB interface
- Nokia X2 platform phones
- Symbian phones