Microsoft pushed out a new update for its Office Lens app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been bumped to new version 16.0.6623.0. The update comes to all users of Windows 10. The company has pushed out a minor update for the Office Lens app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
The update comes with Bug fixes for the app on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Below is the changelog from the Store.
â€¢ Bug fixes
- With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and cleans up glare and shadows.
- With Document mode, Office Lens trims and colours images perfectly.
- The scanned picture can be saved to your choice of OneNote or OneDrive, or locally on the device.
- Business Card mode can extract contact information and save it into your address book and OneNote. This feature works best with business cards in English, German, Spanish and Simplified Chinese.
- Choose to convert images to Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx) or PDF (.pdf) files that are automatically saved to OneDrive.
The update for the Office Lens app is live in the Store and alternatively you can get it by clicking the below link. Do let us Â know if you find anything new after the update.
The post Office Lens app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile updated for Production Ring Insiders appeared first on Windows Latest