Official Windows 10 Insider build 14342 ISO files available for download
The official ISO files for Windows 10 PC Insider build 14342 are now available for download. You can grab them directly from Microsoft, which will allow you to perform a clean install of the latest build available for PC users on the Slow ring.
Windows 10 build 14342 was released to Slow ring insiders in mid-May, bringing a number of features from the upcoming Anniversary update. Do be aware that, once downloaded, you’ll have to transfer the ISO file to a DVD or USB flash drive to perform a clean install. You can check out instructions for doing just that, along with the ISO files themselves, at the Microsoft link below.
Follow these steps to download Insider Preview:
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven’t already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it’s called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Boot your PC from the installation media, and then follow the steps to perform a clean install.
Windows Insider Preview Activation
You will need to install the Windows 10 Insider Preview build on a device that has been previously activated with Windows 10 or with a Windows 10 product key. For more details please see the article:Activation in Windows 10.