Quantum Break for Windows 10 Spotted in Windows 10 PC Store
Quantum Break, an upcoming third-person shooter action game is expected to be available for Windows 10 and the Xbox One in April. Ahead of the official launch, Microsoft enthusiast WalkingCat found the game’s Windows Store listing. The app listing reveals the game’s features, as well as the minimum required PC specs.
Here are the features of the game:
- In-depth, fast-paced narrative experience crafted by Remedy Entertainment
- Top quality live action show that is directly impacted by choices made in-game
- Stellar cast of actors
- One story told many ways
- Time-amplified action gameplay
- Navigate epic scenes of destruction as they skip and rewind in broken time
- Quantum Break includes rich Xbox Live features like Achievements, Game DVR, Leaderboards, and more.
- To play this game, you’ll need to use your existing account on Xbox Live or the same Microsoft account you used to purchase the game.
Also, here are the minimum and recommended specs for the game:
- MINIMUM SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX760 or AMD Radeon R7; RAM: 8 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Windows-compatible keyboard/mouse
- RECOMMENDED SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i5-4690, 2.70GHz or AMD equivalent; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9; RAM: 16 GB; Hard Disk Space: 55 GB; DX12 capable GPU; Xbox Game Controller