Remind Me v184.108.40.206 – Windows Phone Xap
“Remind Me” let you manage all of your day-to-day diaries which are Tasks, Notes, and Shopping lists.
The app uses the new features introduced in Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) such as Live Tile, reminders, deep linking.
Data can also be backup and restore using SkyDrive.
The complete features set is described below:
Tasks can be organized by category (private, professional, other etc …) and by urgency. Active tasks can be viewed all at once or sorted by categories.
Tasks that are close to expiration are automatically highlighted (according to a user defined trigger) so that you can’t miss them…
Notes include text content and also audio recording.
Shopping list can contain as many items as you like.
Items can be moved up or down in the list to reflect their location in the shop. This will let you create an optimized shopping litst in order to gain efficiency while doing the shopping.You can also copy an existing shopping list (template) in case you want to create a new customized list based on this template.
Last but not least, there’s a feature that will let you proceed with the shopping: items will be moved from the “buy” list to the cart so that you won’t forget anything to buy!!
Note: with the trial version of the application you can’t add more than two notes, tasks, Shopping lists. Audio recording is also not available.
– Bugs fixing & improvements
– The data of the app can be backup and restore with Skydrive
– The back of the live tile now displays the tasks ordered by their due dates
– Tasks, Notes and Shopping lists can be pinned to start menu as well as categories of tasks (business, private, etc …)
– It is now possible to create non expiring tasks (no due date)
– There’s a wew About Page, and now the app can be followed on Twitter!
– Minor bugs fixing
-Changed the Live Tile back backgound color