Smart Potato v18.104.22.168 – Windows Phone Xap
Smart Potato is a remote client for a Windows 7 computer with Windows Media Center and Remote Potato installed. It allows you to view the TV Guide, Channel Listings, Recorded TV (including Remote Streaming), Scheduled TV, Search and Schedule new one time and series recordings.
Additionally support for the ability to remote control Media Center with your phone and browser your picture library. Watching TV from remote includes the ability to preserve your last watched position and a list of last watched episodes for quick resume.
Trial mode allows for viewing of all data and is ad supported.
Smart Potato 2 is a major update including the following new features:
* Wake on LAN/WAN
* Main Screen Panorama design with Servers and Recent list
* Deeper TVDB integration with banners, fan art and series details.
* Works with Windows XP and non-Media Center hosts
* Search for new series using Premier search
New For V2.5:
* Updated initial Splashscreen
* Fixed wrapping on Guide date for two digit months
* Scrolling in the guide should no longer cause inadvertent clicks
* The guide now initially shows favorites only
* Fixed display where some shows weree either not found or show no data when selected from the guide
* Main Screen now users a traditional Metro Style for tv+media and about
* Swiping up or down in the guide will now move up or down, respectively.
* Other Showings Panorama Item when viewing an item from the guide