Some Unreported Issues in Windows 10 Mobile build 14295
Microsoft recently rolled out Windows 10 mobile redstome build 14295 to fast ting insiders. Although the build is fast, reliable & smooth. Users have been reporting issues that was not reported in the official known issues & bug log.
Here are the issues that users are facing on build 14295 :
- Screen Flickering while playing video: On some devices like Lumia 730, Lumia 550 and Lumia 640 XL if you play a video and tap on screen when video is playing your screen may start flickering. This doesn’t happen always though.
- Wifi Auto connect not working : On some devices even if u check auto connect to your home wifi, the settings are not saved. Wifi keeps disconnecting and you need to manually connect.
- Background apps are auto closed: Looks like this build is facing ram management issues, some apps are automatically discarded from the task manager without even closing them.
- Multitasking limit is back to 8 Apps: In the recent builds Microsoft allowed 16 apps to run in background for 1 gb ram devices. But in build 14295 this limit is pushed back to 8.
- Outlook is facing sync issues : Some users have reported issues syncing mails and contacts. Although not always.
- Phone & Dailer freezing Issue:If you try to use Phone app to access the History and Dial Pad the app freezes annoyingly. Only on some devices.
- Light sensor is not working : Light sensor is not working on some devices, automatic brightness wont work either.
These are some of the issues we have come across. let us know in the comments below if you have found any bugs in the latest build.