telnet v184.108.40.206 – Windows Phone Xap
A telnet client for your phone! Play text-based online games (MUDS, etc…) or logon to any kind of telnet-based terminal host. Telnet has the following features:
* (New in 1.2) Zoom in/out
* (New in 1.1) Support for portrait and landscape modes. Use whatever mode is comfortable!
* (New in 1.1) Now with full support for Unicode (UTF8, UTF16, or UTF16BE) and Big5 for both incoming and outgoing data.
* Telnet makes direct, real-time connections to your host and does not use a proxy server of any kind.
* Store a list of your favorite hosts for easy access.
* You can pin a host to your start screen to jump directly to that host.
* Emulation of an optimized subset of the VT100 terminal standard which includes basic color support and text formatting.
* Connect to multiple servers at the same time, and switch between them.
* Macros help save you typing by letting you type an alias and up to 5 parameters, then letting Telnet send a longer, multi-line script to the server in place of your alias.
* Define a startup script for your host to send to the server as soon as you connect, useful for login screens and other startup menus that telnet servers frequently present.
* Input support for either the software keyboard or a hardware keyboard, if your phone has one.
* If your phone has a hardware keyboard, you can use the up and down arrow keys to cycle through previously entered commands.
* By default, the previous command sent to the server is selected instead of cleared when you press enter. Press enter again to resend the previous command, or just start typing the next command to replace the previous one. This feature can be turned off if you prefer.
* By default, Telnet will only connect over WiFi or a PC link, to protect you from extra data-plan usage. However, you can also opt-in to using your cellular data connection to connect.
* Setting to force connections over cellular, if you’re behind a firewall on wifi.