Google has no plans to launch a official YouTube app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobiles Devices. However, there are several third-party apps available in the Windows Store which provides best YouTube experience on your Windows 10 Device. One of the popular third-party app is Perfect Tube and the app has been updated to newÂ version 22.214.171.124.
The developers have added no new features or major improvements. However, we assume that the update has introduced performance improvements and bug fixes. Perfect Tube lets youÂ Easily browse videos wherever you are through popular, featured and trending videos and play in whatever quality you choose.
- âœ“ Unique video player with easy gestures.
- âœ“ Watch mini video while browse others.
- âœ“ Switch video quality 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 1080p with full screen mode of landscape and portrait video.
- âœ“ Browse most popular videos, channels or search for what you want.
- âœ“ Sign in your YouTube account and manage your favorites, subscriptions, playlists, history, liked videos, watch later and more.
- âœ“ View and post comments, browse related videos and more.
- âœ“ Watch your uploaded videos.
- âœ“ Upload your new videos.
- âœ“ Subscribe to YouTube channels (with browse channels function)
- âœ“ Support tiles.
- âœ“ Open YouTube links (video, channel, playlist) directly in app.
- âœ“ Superfast and logical interface!
The below changelog is available in the Store:
- support closed caption (CC)
- option: fullscreen when turn the device to landscape mode.
- load vevo videos.
- add suggestion section.
- support 60fps videos (for windows 10 device only)
- load subscriptions at start-up