How to rip FLAC Files for Windows Phone 8 device?
What you will need:
– Your lossless-collection;
– player AIMP3 ;
Fortunately, Windows Phone support WMA Lossless, so that you have converted the files or M4A-analogues to WMA, you can play them on your device, in fact, without loss of quality.
1. Download and install the player AIMP3;
2. Open Windows Explorer, locate the file or set of files that you want to copy to your device;
3. Click the right mouse button – AIMP3 – Convert to another format;
4. Run the converter of music files AIMP3. In the “Format” field, select WMA, respectively frequency music file (if 44.1kHZ, then 44100), stereo, VBR, 100% quality. Then select the location where you want to put the output file and click “Start”. If the “Start” button is not available, check to see if the checkbox beside the files you want to convert;
5. After the conversion, copy the file to your device. Explorer will report that the device may not be able to play the file and convert it to offer. Do not settle.
Source – wp-seven.ru