Torrent Buddy v126.96.36.199 – Windows Phone Xap
Now with support for WP8 that brings file handling (in email attachments) and magnet-link support even from native browser.
Torrent Buddy is a client application which runs on windows phone and communicates with your uTorrent client / webserver running on your PC. This is pretty handy to look at the status of your torrents and control them as needed. What’s unique about Torrent Buddy compared to other apps on market place is that it lets you add new torrents from any website and RSS feeds. Not only that, it also allows you to add torrent from sites which require authentication.
Torrent buddy utilizes windows phone mango feature and provide you live tile updates in background with your torrent stats and supports fast app switching.
1. Ability to Start, Stop, Pause, Delete torrents.
2. View torrent details in a pretty list as well as drill down to get more details (like trackers and filelist).
3. Manage multiple utorrent servers from single app.
4. Ability to add your favorite sites and rss feeds.
5. Add torrents from your favorite site and rss feeds.
6. Support for sites / feeds requiring authentication.
7. and many other features.
Now with Mango features & support for uTorrent 3.0 – 1. live tile updates 2. simplified adding new torrents (no need to specify cookies for private sites) 3. 4 fast app switching. browse any site to add torrents (no need to add favorites) and many more
NOTE – Torrent Buddy require users to run uTorrent on their PC which is available from http://www.utorrent.com
Free version supports full functionality except adding new torrents.