GTA San Andreas Play without crashes on 512 Devices
Hi, guys recently there has been a lot of talk about gta sa crashing on 512 devices. One of our user jay durge has come up with a trick that seems to working and we were able to play the game on Lumia 720 for 1 hour without any crash.
Follow the below trick and you should be enjoying your GTA on 512 devices..
1. Clear up about 4 gb space on your device. (very important)
3. Make sure you are connected to wifi network.
4. After installing the game you must have atleast 1.2 GB free space on your device (Needed for caching)
5. Start the Game.
6. Set Graphics resolution to ZERO.
7. Set graphics settings to LOW.
8. Restart the game and enjoy.
If you still face problems restart the phone before playing and reduce live tile apps to free up some more ram.