Uber app gets updated for Windows 10 Mobile with new layout
- Request a ride using the app and get picked up within minutes.
- Compare rates for different vehicles.
- Add a credit card to your secure account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don’t know the exact address.
- Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Emailed receipt when you arrive at your destination.
The most noticeable change is the hamburger menu on the top left corner. Previously, the menu was accessed through the three-dot menu on the lower right corner of the screen.