Age of Empires : Castle Siege gets updated with new features and bug fixes
AOE castle siege has snagged a new update for windows 10 devices. This new update brings in some new features and fixes some bugs related to connection to server. The latest update takes the version to v188.8.131.52. We have included that changelog and fix list below.
• Leagues: a brand new tournament that divides players and alliances into smaller groups to compete against each other for in-game prizes. Players will now easily be able to compare themselves to other players without having to be in the top 200. At the end of each competition season there will be amazing rewards given out to top players and alliances in each league!
• Wonders Boost grace period: there is now a 3 day waiting period before activating Wonder Boosts if players are new to an alliance.
• Improved connection logic when enemy players are previewing your castle for potential attack. Players will now have priority to their own empires and have improved access to the game.
• Added the option for bigger buttons in game on all mobile platforms. Players will now be able to switch the size of in-game controls.
• Added a new submenu for “Country and Region Flags” under Honor Items to further organize the market place.
• Fixed the bug where some players were getting connection errors when purchasing or collecting Gold.
• Fixed the bug where the brace the walls boost was not updating the total health of the wall. The game will now include boost in calculations.
• Fixed the bug where notifications would sporadically appear for some players.
• Fixed the bug where players would occasionally be disconnected during alliance chat. Alliance members will no longer get disconnected.
Download Game from Store below :