Win8 Controller v184.108.40.206 – Windows Phone Xap
Win8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. Just using your Windows Phone, you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps…
It’s fast and fluid! Give it a try, you’ll love it!
What’s new in version 2.0.1:
– “Displaying comma instead of dot on the manual connect screen keyboard” fixed
– “Settings not saving” fixed
Some features of Win8 Controller includes:
– Multitouch gestures
– Natural Scrolling Experience
– Use as a mouse
– Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
– Tiles Screen
– Custom Tiles
– App Commands (Remote controls for favorite apps)
– Power Options (Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
– Volume Control (Adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone)
– Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Windows Phone’s keyboard.)
– Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
– Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
* Some features are only available in Paid version!
** You need to download and install Win8 Controller Server app (it is totally FREE) to your Windows 8 PC because your phone communicates with your computer through this application.
To download the server app, please visit www.win8controller.com
Download Link : Win8 Controller v220.127.116.11 – Windows Phone Xap