Windows 10 Universal Phone app gets Updated
The update takes the app from version 2.12.2002.0 to 2.12.14001 and as usual comes without a changelog.
The app lets you:
- Make voice and video calls over your cellular network or Wi-Fi.
- Tired of hunting for the right number in your contacts? Just start entering a contact’s phone number when dialing, and then pick the matching name and number to give them a call.
- Make Skype calls quickly from your PC or mobile device.
- See your Skype call history in one place on your PC or mobile device.
- Listen to your voicemail and manage your messages right from the Phone app. No need to call your voicemail.
- Record your phone calls—cellular, Voice over LTE, or Wi-Fi—for future use and playback (requires consent from all parties on the line).
- Reduce the number of unwanted calls by blocking numbers from within your call history.
The updated app can be found in the store here.