Prismatica v188.8.131.52 – Windows Phone Appx
Appxbundle by hellboy
Prismatica is a puzzle game with a brand new twist, inspired by Rubik’s Cubes, Sudoku, Dodecahedrons and way, way too much caffeine.
The goal is to unscramble a series of puzzle boards by rotating multicolored pieces to match a logical pattern. It’s easy to learn and simple to play but surprisingly deep and difficult to master at later levels, presenting even the most veteran of puzzle enthusiasts with braintickling challenge.
Prismatica’s aesthetic design and feel is intended to be calm and essentialist, presenting the player with a pure puzzle to focus on solving in a flowing natural way. A hauntingly beautiful soundtrack from award winning indie folk musician Svavar Knutur reinforces the stoic atmosphere of contemplation and mental challenge presented by the deceptively simple looking puzzles.
Update 1.4.1 fixes a critical issue that caused the game to crash.
My sincerest apologies to everyone… my bad! :-/
More info on http://blog.loomus.com/whats-new-in-version-1-4-1/
Other updates in 1.4.1 include:
– Removed the software rendered mouse cursor temporarily on Windows 10 as it locked the cursor inside the App Windows which is terribly annoying.
– Rewrote the level thumbnail preview shader from scratch
– Fixed issues with app window size and placement on Windows 10.
– Made sure no Scale Animators ever reduce Meshes scale on any axis to absolute zero (or less).
– Audio optimization to reduce memory usage
– Texture optimization to reduce memory usage.
– Various tweaks to the whole building process, both big and small.